Hello again everyone 🙂
Today I’m going to be doing a review on the Make Up Eraser.
My sister bought me this as a present for passing my first year college exams (woo go me:P) & I couldn’t wait to try it!
From the name, Make Up Eraser, you can obviously tell it’s for removing make up.
So basically the Make Up Eraser is a two sided cloth, one side removes your make up with only water & then the other gently exfoliates your skin. You then throw it into the washing machine to use again! 🙂
So it comes in a cute pink box, with the cloth wrapped in plastic inside. It’s priced at €19.99 (I couldn’t get the price off!)
So, according to the makers of the Make Up Eraser, the benefits are:
- Save Money
- Chemical Free
- Cuts back on Non-Biodegradable Waste
- Removes all make up with just water – including waterproof mascara!
- Machine washable & lasts at least 1000 washes – with no stains
- Suitable for Sensitive Skin
Doesn’t that sound promising 🙂
So, the instructions card gives four simple steps to using the Make Up Eraser…
1. Wash Eraser Prior to First Use
2. Use Warm Water to Drench the Eraser
3. Gently rub off your make up using the soft side, then flip the Eraser over & exfoliate
4. Wash Make Up Eraser as needed!
It sounds almost too easy! 🙂
The only thing turning me off this is the fact that I have to take my makeup off at the sink rather than in my bedroom – but that’s just me being lazy 😂
So I finally tried it last night & all I can say is I love it!
It’s so easy and simple and it takes off all your makeup in a matter of seconds!
I’m actually amazed how it works with just water, it’s amazing!
Not one bit of makeup was left on my face & it felt lovely after using the exfoliating side.
It’s a thumbs up from me 🙂
Until next time,