Hello again everyone 🙂
I finally got through the stock take at work yesterday & I live to tell the tale!
I’ve been nominated for the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award by Broken Heart Designer, she has a fab blog and does great daily tips so if you want to check out her blog just simply click the link 🙂
This is the second nomination post I’ve done, if you want to have a read of my other post which is the Blog Tour Award, you can click here. These questions are a bit more light hearted so here we go…
- Thank and link the blogger who nominated you.
- Answer the 10 questions your nominator has provided.
- Nominate 10 other bloggers.
- Create 10 questions for your nominees and notify them of their nomination.
1. What is the most valuable piece of advice you have ever received?
This is a hard one! I’m a big lover of quotes so I usually use them as advice! But my Mam said to me before that a good liar is dangerous, I’m not sure if that counts, but I took it on board as
advice great advice.
2. What is your biggest pet peeve?
Would definitely have to be people chewing with their mouth open or the noise or people eating. It drives me mad haha..
3. If you were to audition for American Idol, The X Factor, The Voice, etc., what song would you sing? You answer cannot be “I can’t sing.”
Well I definitely can not sing even though I love to sing! I’d give any song I have on my phone a go & believe me there’s plenty, but to just pick one I’d probably go with Guns’ n ‘ Roses Sweet Child Of Mine
4. What is your go-to accessory?
Definitely my Mi Moneda necklace my boyfriend got me for my birthday, it’s my favourite 🙂 It’s rose gold and I have a black, sparkly stone as the centre at the moment. I got that one as a Christmas present and haven’t changed it since 🙂
5. If you could only shop at one store for the rest of your life, what store would it be?
These are such hard questions once I actually think about it! I think it would be River Island.
6. What is your best beauty or fashion tip?
Hmm… When putting on tan, hands can be a really tricky area to get right, so I think a good tip is to hold the bottle of tan in the hand that you’re tanning and just glide the glove over it 🙂
7. What is one thing that you believe everyone should DIY instead of buying it?
Oh I’m not sure about this one, I don’t know if I can even answer it! But I think it’s really nice do to something DIY as a gift (don’t get me wrong I’d also love make up or shoes as a gift:)) – like a nice photo collage in a frame or even a little book with photos, quotes and memories, I love little things like that 🙂
8. If you were to write a book, where and when would it take place?
Another hard one, 1920’s maybe (I’m thinking The Great Gatsby, love the fashion & makeup!) and maybe, New York?
9. What is your yearbook superlative? (Such as “Most Likely to Go From Fashion Blogger to Fashion Designer!” or “Most Likely to Win a Gold Medal!”)
Oh wow I’m not sure, “Most Likely To Spend All Her Wages As Soon As Possible” haha..
10. Congratulations! You have reach the last question, which is: When was the last time you did a random act of kindness? What was it?
I think some people can define random acts of kindness differently, I think of it as even just the smallest things that could make someone smile so going by that… Making tea for everyone in the apartment 🙂
That was actually a lot harder than I thought it would be but I really enjoyed doing it thank you Broken Heart Designer!
9. Mini Toast
1. What’s your favourite quote?
2. What’s your favourite make up brand?
3. What profession have you always admired?
4. Do you have an all time favourite movie?
5. What is the one beauty product you can’t live without?
6. What’s the scariest thing you remember from a movie you watched as a child?
7. What’s your favourite restaurant?
8. What’s your idea of the perfect lazy day?
9. What’s the nicest thing someone has done for you?
10. & finally, tell us one random fact about yourself! 🙂
Enjoy & be sure to tag me in your post so I can have a read 🙂