Hi guys 🙂
Is it just me or is there something about shopping that you just feel the need to show someone everything you bought the second you get home? It can’t be just me! 🙂
Over the past few days I picked up a few things, nothing major! But I thought I’d give you guys a look 🙂
Here, we have…
- Essence Studio Nails Ultra Strong Nail Hardener. In a previous post, which you can read here, I talked about Sally Hansen nail strengthener & that it’s fab, which it is! But I think this Essence nail strengthener is almost just as good, for a fraction of the price! I must say, it’s not as good, in terms of how long it takes to work and it doesn’t really prevent your nails peeling. But if you’re on a budget, this is the nail strengthener for you.
- Maybelline Color Show in Power Red. I don’t think any nail varnish collection is complete with out a strong red colour! And I was well due a new one & I’m glad to say that this doesn’t chip easily, which is always a great thing to say about any nail varnish! I also got it half price which I won’t complain about! 🙂
- Essence I Love Trends – The Nudes in I’m Lost In You. Who doesn’t love a nude nail varnish? Personally I don’t think you can have enough. They’re so versatile and great if you can’t decide on a colour or don’t know what you’re wearing! On the downside, I found it chipped quite easily, but I won’t complain as it was as cheap as chips!
- New Look Pure Colour in Light Grey. I absolutely love this colour! It was an impulse buy in New Look (at €4, I couldn’t resist!) You can see the colour on nails here
- Set of 3 Gold Anklets from Penneys. How cute are these? 🙂 I’m forever rolling the bottom of my trousers up, so I think it’s about time I bought a couple of anklets!
- Pink Grapefruit Scented Candle from Penneys. Who doesn’t love a nice smelling candle? 🙂
I am a self-confessed tan addict! I’d rarely be seen with out tan on so I’m always on the look out for a nice tan.
- Tan Goddess by BabyDoll. I absolutely love this tan! It’s such good quality for the price (€9.99). It’s a mousse, which is my favourite because I think it’s easier to spread & blend. There’s also a lovely smell of coconut instead of that fake tan smell! It’s definitely worth the buy.
- TanTastic. I’ve never tried this tan, but I’ve been meaning to for a while after hearing good reviews about it! It was half price in Sam McCauley’s chemist so I thought that there’s no better time. I might do a review of it soon 🙂
I picked up this little top in New Look today, it’s not a great picture, but it was even worse on the hanger. Trust me, it’s gorgeous in real life. I thought this would be gorgeous with a pair of white jeans or shorts and a pair of sandals.
So that’s all for today, hope you enjoyed!
& don’t forget to follow me on Instagram & Twitter, both @apr_amie 🙂
Until next time 🙂